Spaghetti with Meat and Tomato Sauce
Delicious red sauce pasta prepared with ground beef, tomato sauce, and Pastarina Spaghetti No.7 pasta.
500 gm Pastarina Spaghetti No.7 pasta
500 gm ground beef
¼ tsp garlic powder
2 tbsp finely chopped onion
2 cups chopped tomatoes
200 gm tomato paste
150 gm sliced mushrooms
1 tsp sugar
1 tsp dried oregano
1 tsp salt
¼ tsp ground black pepper
1. Cook Pastarina Spaghetti No.7 pasta according to the instructions on the pack.
2. Drain pasta from water and then transfer it to a large bowl. Set it aside.
3. Heat a frying pan to a medium high temperature.
4. Pat the ground meat dry with a paper towel then add it to the preheated pan. Brown the meat, stirring it with a spatula and breaking it up. When the meat is no more pink in color, remove the pan from the heat and drain off the excess fat. Transfer the browned meat to a large pot on low heat.
5. Season with salt, sugar, dried oregano, and ground black pepper. Mix to coat.
6. Add the chopped onion and garlic powder. Stir to combine.
7. Add chopped tomatoes, tomato paste, and sliced mushrooms. Mix to combine.
8. Cover the pot and simmer for about 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
9. Pour the meat and tomato sauce over the cooked spaghetti on a serving plate. Serve.