A quick and easy classic Italian dish, prepared with Emirates Macaroni Spaghetti, eggs, cheese and smoked turkey.
400 gm Emirates Macaroni Spaghetti
¾ cup parmesan cheese, grated
4 slices smoked turkey, diced
4 cloves garlic, minced
2 tbsp fresh parsley, finely chopped
Salt and pepper
1. Cook Emirates Macaroni Spaghetti pasta according to the instructions on the pack.
2. Drain pasta from water and then transfer it to a large bowl. Reserve ½ cup of the pasta water. Set it aside.
3. In a small bowl, whisk the eggs with parmesan cheese. Set aside.
4. In a large pan over medium heat, brown the smoked turkey for 3-4 minutes.
5. Add the garlic and cook for 2 minutes.
6. Reduce the heat and add the cooked pasta.
7. Add the egg-parmesan mixture. Season with salt and pepper.
8. Toss to combine. Keep mixing until you get the desired consistency. You can add some reserved pasta water to thin out the sauce.
9. Garnish with parsley. Serve.